Sleeping Dragon Be the Wolf
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
I'm assuming everyone read the thread in the MO forum. @Sangilak, if you never did, let me know and I can tell you what's going on. I would like to get this wrapped up pretty soon and likely my next reply will wrap it up. You can have your character get an attack in pre-ledge fall if you'd like. Also revising the action in my post that Thuringwethil caught him before he jumped but ultimately falls and disappears from you to keep the character alive. I hope this is suitable to the situation (@Magpie).

Like a lion on prey, Thuringwethil is able to get her paws against the fleeing male with enough grip to pull him back and latch with her teeth on the flesh above his hips. Her feet do nothing more than bruise, but more blood and fur and grime fills her mouth. While they scramble, she pays little mind to those around her and whether or not they've taken their chance at shredding the Phoenix beneath their grasp. Sounds drown out of her ears, dead to whether or not confusion or pleas are coming from her victim but unlikely it would make a difference in the first place.

Thuringwethil hadn't pulled the male back far enough from the ledge that, adjust their scuffle, the tawny wolf drops over the edge once she attempted to readjust. Whether he flung himself over or slipped trying to get away, she isn't sure, but she cranes her neck over the side to see little movement. Her ears cup forward and she growls, moving along one side of the ledge quickly, like a feline, and trying to find the best way down.

Jumping from their height would do more damage, and she rushes back the other side until she's able to find a way down. Trying to stay in a position that she can keep her eyes on him, at some point she loses it and by the time she (and whoever else has followed) has reached her destination, the crumpled body of Esaro she expects to find is gone. The head start he had been given from the fall had benefit him, but the trail of blood and wreckage he leaves behind is enough to follow. Eventually, Thuringwethil loses the trail, unwilling to take her warriors straight to the Phoenix border now when they are unprepared, and begins her return back to her borders.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
Be the Wolf - by Esaro - April 15, 2016, 04:29 AM
RE: Be the Wolf - by Antumbra - April 15, 2016, 07:19 AM
RE: Be the Wolf - by Esaro - April 15, 2016, 07:49 AM
RE: Be the Wolf - by Sangilak - April 15, 2016, 08:56 AM
RE: Be the Wolf - by Antumbra - April 15, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: Be the Wolf - by Dio - April 16, 2016, 03:30 AM
RE: Be the Wolf - by Esaro - April 16, 2016, 08:11 AM
RE: Be the Wolf - by Seregrýn - April 16, 2016, 02:26 PM