Raven's Watch So you're a man who has everything... and nothing.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
While he did notice the adverse reaction to taking the hare he wasn't going to say a thing about it. No need to make things awkward, honestly. He just assumed that maybe she hadn't been around anyone for awhile - new mother, and all that - so maybe it was awhile since she'd had a proper conversation. Fortunately Stark could run his mouth enough for all of them, so, it should have been fine. "Octavia," He repeated dutifully, offering the woman a toothy smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you, ma'am." 

At the question of if he wanted a pack or not, he wasn't sure. "Both, I guess. I've been wandering for several months but I am not opposed to the idea of joining a pack if it's a good fit." Stark could see that, and he'd rather actually end up somewhere he was happy than just settle on the off chance it was a good idea at the time. Which, given how the lands were so damn barren, it did seem like a good idea.
Messages In This Thread
RE: So you're a man who has everything... and nothing. - by Stark - May 03, 2016, 01:17 PM