Babe I'm gonna leave you
<font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#666666; letter-spacing:5px; line-height:11px;">LIKE THUNDER,<BR>GONNA SHAKE YOUR GROUND.</font>
37 Posts
Ooc — Kira

Once speaking to him she saw his immediate change in posture and the kindness that he gave her. The male was much older than herself even if age didn’t matter, though she plaintively wondered if he would have any issue here regarding their difference in ages. That likely might be the determining factor of her and Styx’s mutual leadership. The two of them were near the ripe age of one and had many things to learn, even if Kat had a heads up on that department thanks to her mother and father’s teachings. It was going to be difficult sometimes but she was prepared to conquer them. Styx likely was too and if not, then she would face it alone with bravery.

Although she had been interested in his reasons to come here, it only got that much more interesting when he mentioned his name. “Oh really?” she said with a comical smile and a tilt of her head, “that makes you and I somehow related. Athena and Chehalis, litter number two.” Katrina was glad to see someone else of the DiSarinno line here (it was the first she had seen though suspected there were a couple others, preferably the brother she had been searching for) and was even more glad that he had come across her pack. “You can join my pack right here, free of charge!” It was a bargain, chill with family and be sheltered. “I run it alongside a…” friend? Co-worker? Acquaintence? For the lack of know she simply ended with “friend”.

NEVERWINTER
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D
Messages In This Thread
Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Lawless - August 15, 2013, 12:29 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Katrina - August 15, 2013, 12:50 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Lawless - August 15, 2013, 01:01 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Katrina - August 15, 2013, 01:14 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Lawless - August 15, 2013, 01:36 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Katrina - August 15, 2013, 01:56 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Lawless - August 15, 2013, 02:24 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Katrina - August 19, 2013, 06:13 PM