Raven's Watch So you're a man who has everything... and nothing.
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
Well you won't find much difference between them, she warned plainly, and licked her lips. It was true though. The packs around here were all very similar, and with the destruction of the land, they'd all feel the pinch sooner or later. But I would suggest avoiding the north. The wolves that way are much more volatile. Just thinking of them brough a spike to her fur, and she stiffly began to maneuver her rotund self around Stark, ebbing towards the ridge. She was slow, giving them time to continue talking if they felt like it.

If you want... You could come home with me. Although she didn't know how Warbone would take the addition of another mouth to the pack, Tavi wasn't against luring more wolves if it meant protecting her son. Thinking of Tambourine suddenly, she let out a brief, oh shit, as if remembering the events of his birth — I have a son and I left him in a cave — and she was pivoting again, hardly graceful as she picked up her paws and began to leave him. I shouldn't be this far out -- if you want a place to rest, I'm offering. But you better be quick. She didn't have time to dilly-dally out among the wasteland (as appealing as it was).
Messages In This Thread
RE: So you're a man who has everything... and nothing. - by RIP Tavi - May 03, 2016, 04:29 PM