Raven's Watch So you're a man who has everything... and nothing.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
To that Stark quirked his brow, ears turning a bit curiously. He wasn't interested in dealing with anything ridiculous with other packs and their wars. He just wanted to exist. Nothing too special. He quirked his brow at her, giving a little grin at her offer. "Really? I've been told I move quick but I didn't think it was that quick." Stark teased with a grin. But then her mood changed definitely and his first guess was her kids. 

"Wait! Ocatavia!" He'd picked up the hare she had left behind, loping a few steps to catch up with her and offer the rabbit over.  "Here, I'll....I'll let you get settled, but...I want to check around a bit more. Don't want to say I'll stay and then be gone for a week exploring, y'know? I appreciate it though." Because it was a generous offer and he might be kicking himself shortly for not accepting her graciousness. He had a feeling that whatever had been going on here, it had been that way for a bit. "I'll make sure you're alright and then be out of your hair."
Messages In This Thread
RE: So you're a man who has everything... and nothing. - by Stark - May 03, 2016, 05:17 PM