Sleeping Dragon you're seeing black and blue, so i'll paint you a clear blue sky
i've lost the word for prayer
258 Posts
Ooc — Mica
The last thing Gavriel expected when he found Heda had been becoming a father. In fact, it hadn’t been on the list at all. And here he was, agreeing to his new queen—the title still felt foreign to him, even in thoughts—and siring children for her. Even if he agrees, and it sounds that their leader would be on board, he still remains a little uncertain about the whole thing. Perhaps, if he could find her, he would speak to their Heda, but for now he just smiles and nods his head.

Whatever comes of the entire thing would play out and he wouldn’t be kept away from them. If it had been required, he would—he’d been able to separate himself well enough from his younger sister—but the fact they would be his children felt strange. He had a niece, and younger siblings, but they did not come from his loin, and now he had the chance.

Gavriel nods again, once she’s given him the decision to make himself—and those of his children, should they want to—and finds himself silent, without anything else left to say. His tail wags and he widens his smile, trying to ease the tension riding between his shoulders that he hope doesn’t present itself in his gait. They continue on, talking a little about random things, but the awkwardness of the proposal never quite dissipates.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're seeing black and blue, so i'll paint you a clear blue sky - by Gavriel - May 03, 2016, 11:39 PM