The Sentinels as the sun beat down
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
he listened, and though irritation might have roiled in another to hear her deny his order, lasher knew she must speak her piece. the words given gave him pause. would she survive? it had been a long time since he had buried one of his own, and the thought of death within the beloved woodland gored him. 

he wished her to live, and looked into her pleading eyes -- lucani wanted the decision made for her, and this was something he could not do. the woman would live if he demanded it; she would eat and find strength for another day, but taltos would not do this. "i cannot make you eat -- i cannot lead you to the will to stay alive, lucani. that is your choice." 

standing, he watched her for a moment and then moved past the woman, toward the core of donnelaith. "if you choose to die, then we shall bury you here and commemorate your sacrifice," he murmured, his voice breaking somewhat on the final word. 

he continued to walk, though he was not so far away that she could not pause his steps if she so chose.
Messages In This Thread
as the sun beat down - by Lucani - May 02, 2016, 04:47 PM
RE: as the sun beat down - by Lasher - May 02, 2016, 05:00 PM
RE: as the sun beat down - by Lucani - May 02, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: as the sun beat down - by Lasher - May 02, 2016, 09:47 PM
RE: as the sun beat down - by Lucani - May 03, 2016, 01:31 AM
RE: as the sun beat down - by Lasher - May 03, 2016, 02:03 PM
RE: as the sun beat down - by Lucani - May 03, 2016, 02:14 PM
RE: as the sun beat down - by Lasher - May 04, 2016, 04:21 PM
RE: as the sun beat down - by Lucani - May 05, 2016, 02:11 AM