Raven's Watch So you're a man who has everything... and nothing.
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
For the first time in a long while, Octavia lets out a little laughter. His comment catches in her ears and she reacts without thinking, giving a little snort, but then the reality sinks in. I didn't pick it, is all she offers him at first. After marching (or in her case waddling) for about twenty minutes of silence, she finally admits something else: I haven't been here for very long myself.

But she doesn't feel comfortable explaining further, and once again falls quiet. As she leads him towards the edge of the Keep, she wonders if he will stick around after all — it would be good to laugh again, Octavia decides — but in remembering her responsibilities, she gives a small sigh.

If it were up to me, I'd... hm, I dunno. Maybe living on the plains where everything is flat, and I can grow old and fat in peace. What a thing to desire! When had she lost that spark for adventure? Octavia didn't think beyond that, as she had found the path she had used to reach this place, and knew he could come no further without making a commitment.

With this in mind, she paused and looked over at him, almost giving him an eyebrow wiggle as if that would tempt him in to a decision. Well?
Messages In This Thread
RE: So you're a man who has everything... and nothing. - by RIP Tavi - May 04, 2016, 11:35 PM