Raven's Watch So you're a man who has everything... and nothing.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
"Ah, I like it. Gives me a goal to work for." Stark offered her a little smile, side stepping her briefly after he'd plucked up the hare. Best to make himself busy if he was going to be one of her boys. Next would come to fern to fan her with, and that would take effort to find. Soon things would be reborn, but, until that moment, Stark would make due with what he could. His journey into the lands was slow - clearly the mark of someone unfamiliar and trying to memorize as he went. "Anyone I should immediately be aware of?"

He was going to assume a mate, and by the scents in the lands a dominant male was present too. Stark took a moment to file the scent away as important, trying to ensure that he didn't screw up before he'd actually started. Even if a few jokes made Octavia happy, it didn't mean that his path would be so easy. He'd do whatever he could though, to make sure everyone was taken care of.
Messages In This Thread
RE: So you're a man who has everything... and nothing. - by Stark - May 05, 2016, 12:28 AM