Raven's Watch So you're a man who has everything... and nothing.
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
Surprise, now her kid has his name, ty lmao.

She squinted and thought a moment, playing up the difficulty. Ehhh, no... But a second later her green eyes went wide with an oh! and as she followed after him, Octavia listed some off. Except maybe my son, he's totally an ankle-biter, which was a lie, he wasn't more than three days old and barely did anything at all, his name is... something. Oh, shit, she'd totally forgotten to give her son a name.

Tam.. bore... een... Yeah, sure, okay. That worked. But aside from uh Tambourine I guess you should know about the other Alpha. Everyone calls him Warbone. That wouldn't dissuade him, would it? An intimidating name, a hard to reach (but easily defendable) home, and then the little babe she had just plopped out? Octavia was starting to feel doubt. He's not too bad, and I'll vouch for you, so you won't lose your face or any other important bits.

Good save? She thought with a sly little grin, kinda chuckling like it was all a big joke.
Messages In This Thread
RE: So you're a man who has everything... and nothing. - by RIP Tavi - May 05, 2016, 12:34 AM