Raven's Watch So you're a man who has everything... and nothing.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Tambourine. That was a unique name, but then, his family had strange names to anyone else. He'd assume anyone who named their daughter Captain and Banner had some screws loose, and Stark was barely any better. It was good for a boy, though, he figured. Warbone sounded far more intimidating and Stark wondered if that was a birth name or if it was one he'd selected for himself. He licked his lips, nose twitching a bit. 

Her promise he wouldn't lose his bits was very important to him. He cracked a tiny smile, nodding. "Good. I've got lots of plans for said bits in the future." He said dryly, he knew he'd be a terrible father and truly had no intentions of fathering young. "And I've gotta watch out for the face. It's the money maker, after all." He said with a stronger smile. "I've managed to stay relatively healthy on my own - I'm not afraid to give what I can for a pack. I won't be dead weight around here."
Messages In This Thread
RE: So you're a man who has everything... and nothing. - by Stark - May 05, 2016, 01:00 AM