Haunted Wood no one likes a beggar slightly overdressed
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
The siren wasn't really big on planning ahead. She was an "in the moment" creature and only planned big events- like joining a pack when the green started growing back. She just traveled through Teekon, paws barely tired due to the fact she walked quite slow. There was no use in rushing, not with the land destroyed. She wondered what this stranger was up to though, where he was going. Maybe he didn't know himself.

The fact that this land was now destroyed wasn't the reason Ondine lingered here. She knew the lack of prey would drive at least some crazy, but she didn't look forward to that happening. Violence only brought death and destruction, though that quite fit the landscape now. Death had stained this part of the world, and it wasn't a pretty sight. Or maybe she just wasn't the right one to enjoy these circumstances. Maybe rougher, more violent, wolves had been waiting for this to happen. A crazy enough wolf would go as far as cannibalism if that was what the situation called for, only to safe it's own ass. Sure, wolves worked better in groups, but the survival instinct couldn't be escaped.

Her wounded face was indeed dangerous, especially with the many hungry wolves and other predators, but that exactly what she wanted. One who tried to attack her now would probably think she was half blind, and so wouldn't be on it's toes or watch it's back. Plus, the siren was quite big and strong, so the fact she was perfectly fine would even come as a surprise as soon as they started battling. At least, that was her logic. 

A smirk now tugged at the right corner of her lip. She had meant her words earlier, so she was pleased with his amused reaction. To her, he only looked a little dusty, but that was to be expected with there only being mud, sand and water. She dipped her head as a "no thanks needed" sign. Their conversation was paused by him studying her again, but Ondine didn't return it. There was little else to see for her.

The smirk disappeared from her muzzle, though the glint in her aqua eye stayed. She shook her head. It wasn't blood, though that worked perfectly as well. She shrugged at his words. At times like this, wolves will go cannibalistic. Same goes for me. I can always use real blood. She spoke carelessly. She raised an eyebrow at him, returning to the question she wanted to ask from the beginning. Where are you headed? 
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
no one likes a beggar slightly overdressed - by Cash - May 02, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: no one likes a beggar slightly overdressed - by Cattail - May 05, 2016, 06:03 AM