Blackfoot Forest The Death of a Warrior is a Noble One
☀️
160 Posts
Ooc — Java
i cannot resist the temptation of this moment omg --- FRICK i was shadow posted i'll edit!!

a tiny thing hung from her mouth; tiny because of its own hunger, but also because of its youth. a newborn rabbit of some variety that she had stumbled upon completely by accident. the burrow had been caved-in, and there were small bodies inside which were long dead, having suffocated days ago. yet hosannah had found it, and she had pried one thing free, which now hung as a stale lump from her long snout. her goal was to devour it - she was on her way towards a safe place to eat before anyone could notice, when she spotted him.

he barked hoarsely, and hosannah felt nothing.

the narrowness of gotham in the passing days had been noted, though she had done nothing to curb his needs. in fact, she had been bolstered by his great charity; anytime the boy had found himself laden with food, he would give it away. hosannah was surviving because of him — and because her lord granted her such a fine servant, she was so very thankful. but she found him now, sneaking up from behind him, and placed the meal where he could not see it.

as she crept up around his body she was silent, watching, and flinched when he barked the second time. she watched his eyes begin to droop and thought, i should save him, but knew she would let fate have its way. she noticed next that the boy had company, and adjusted herself - her interest fading and a look of worry appearing in its stead.
Messages In This Thread
The Death of a Warrior is a Noble One - by Gotham - May 05, 2016, 01:54 PM
RE: The Death of a Warrior is a Noble One - by RIP Hosannah - May 05, 2016, 04:23 PM
RE: The Death of a Warrior is a Noble One - by Amara - May 06, 2016, 03:25 PM