Sleeping Dragon half gods are worshipped in wine and flowers, real gods require blood
51 Posts
Ooc —
Thanks, yes he had resolved to finding herbs as part of his penance so I’m going to assume he garnered some knowledge of what Lucani used before she left. I’ll try to keep them going quick so you can turf him out :3 I’ll start a hunt thread later today

Storm listened attentively. Her voice clamoured at his ears, tugging the soft fur there, newly- combed. He had resolved, since Lorne, to do what he had to do to escape with his life. He had half a thought wondering whether she would come with him. But he could not ask her to do that. For a handful of days he had determined to ask whether he could stay at Sleeping Dragon after his capture was over. But he couldn’t. He had gradually been allowed to move further afield, with less restrictions – lucky that this was gradual, or it may have been too much for his stunted terrified mind to grasp. But as the fog of pain and prison lifted from his mind, he found himself wanting to leave this barren gaol far behind him. He would never be more than Omega here.

“Yes Heda.” He barked sharply in response to her commands, though his posture kept the deferential spread across his muscles, just as it should. “I’ll find the herbs first. I’ll gather more than I used.” Storm promised with certain tones, a new sense of purpose filling him. Pride was trickling slowly back into his heart like it was on a drip-feed, but he didn’t let it show yet.
After all, it wouldn’t take much to quash him again.

He looked to her for a moment longer, then set off without further ado, expecting that she may shadow him to ensure he was doing his task. He headed in a beeline for a shallow stream, where Lucani had promised his first herb would be found on the banks.
Messages In This Thread
RE: half gods are worshipped in wine and flowers, real gods require blood - by Cirrus - May 06, 2016, 03:23 AM