Seaside Moors A siren I might be, but I am just searching for love
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Ondine bowed in greeting, the proper way to greet from where she had been born. Ondine, good sir. She spoke, the words easily rolling off her tongue. She had a British accent but was unaware of it. Apparently her grandmother- and father had been shipped from Europe, so maybe that was the reason for it. Oh well, details didn't matter. Slancio, huh? An easy name to remember, simply because it reminded her of the word slapping.

I am merely a traveler looking for a place to stay. She informed, answering his question without any vagueness. Just passing through here. She added. 

His chuckle was a pleasant surprise, proving he was capable of a little fun. She chuckled again at his words. Anything is better than poison. She remarked, remembering her time in the berry forest where also many poisonous berries grew. She had eaten one on accident and had diarrhea for a whole weak! Surely the dead insects were better than that.
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
RE: A siren I might be, but I am just searching for love - by Cattail - May 06, 2016, 06:27 AM