Raven's Watch The blood of the covenant runs deeper than the water of the womb
it's called a hustle, sweetheart
105 Posts
Ooc — Archer
He hadn't wanted to leave the Keep, having grown quite fond of his packlands and perhaps even some of his packmates too. But the familiar feeling of wanderlust tugged at him endlessly and if he was being honest, he should have expected it, given the fact that he hadn't been able to explore much since being recruited to Marauder's Keep by Warbone. For a few days, the coywolf debated whether or not he should take a short leave of absence from the pack. Then he decided to go. Fuck it. I mean, if they want this awesome package that goes by the name of Teagan, then they're getting all of me.

So that day, Teagan left the Crook early and made for the borders, traveling south west of the packlands. Like all the times when he'd gone exploring, the hybrid did not have a clear destination in his mind, he simply wished to leave the confines of packlands for a little adventure and, well, let's be honest, honest to god freedom. The pack was good and all, but in the end, Teag was a bit of a free spirit; he didn't do commitment. At least, not yet.

The fox-like creature hadn't gone far when he noticed another wolf around. Following the scent trail, the form of the stranger soon emerged into view and Teagan, without hesiating, let out a soft chuff of greeting, his lips quirking upwards into an easy smile as he trotted forward casually, wondering what reaction this wolf would have to his presence.
i got guns in my head and they won't go
spirits in my head and they won't go