Greatwater Lake Pff, not capable my ass
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice might have been scared of the male when they had first met in that eerie forest of his. She could still remember how dominant and strict he looked, how he almost came over as rude. But something along their way of being neighbors had changed that view. Back at the lake meeting, she had the excuse of hormones, but now... What did she have now to excuse her from admiring him? She wasn't mentally unstable, she wasn't in heat, and no one was forcing her to like him. What in the name of God brought him into every dream she had then?

She smiled gently at his words that almost sounded as if he truly thought it was good to see her again. After the little incident with Nemesis, she couldn't imagine what struggle he was going through again. Wait, was Nemesis alright? Her ears placed themselves flat against her head in embarrassment. Hope you're into curvy women then. She joked with a laugh. It wasn't a serious comment at all, though her mind was basically screaming for him to like her the same way she liked him.

Her ears perked up though when he mentioned food. She raised an eyebrow as he got into the water before she could protest that it was not needed. After all, pregnant or not, she was a capable woman perfectly able to catch those darn fish herself. Yet, she kind of knew she sucked at fishing, badly. The way he stood there almost made it look like he had some experience, though his first attempt was unsuccessful. She didn't know if she could make a comment here. After all, he was going out of his way to catch something for her. The mere idea of the older male being generous hadn't crossed her mind yet, and yet it almost made her heart melt again, if that was even possible. 

It surprised her to see his second attempt being successful. How did you...? She peeped in disbelief. She had stared at the water for minutes yet hadn't caught a thing. Hell, the idea of even stepping into the water to catch something seemed ridiculous. He got out, a struggling fish in his mouth that almost looked like it could escape any minute. Luckily it didn't, and she watched Burke killing the poor creature on the shore. With a baffled face, she looked at the dead fish that was placed near her feet, unsure of what to say. Her eyes went back to Burke, who was probably cold right now. T-Thank you... She said with an astounded look. She didn't know if it was selfish to begin eating while he had nothing though.

Can you teach me? She asked, leaning on one front leg that was placed closer to Burke to show her sparkling puppy eyes. No, she wasn't going to feast on his kill while he had nothing, that was not the kind of creature she was.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Pff, not capable my ass - by Malice - May 06, 2016, 06:14 PM
RE: Pff, not capable my ass - by Burke - May 06, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: Pff, not capable my ass - by Malice - May 06, 2016, 06:45 PM
RE: Pff, not capable my ass - by Burke - May 06, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: Pff, not capable my ass - by Malice - May 06, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Pff, not capable my ass - by Burke - May 07, 2016, 04:08 AM
RE: Pff, not capable my ass - by Malice - May 07, 2016, 07:57 AM
RE: Pff, not capable my ass - by Burke - May 07, 2016, 02:29 PM
RE: Pff, not capable my ass - by Malice - May 07, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: Pff, not capable my ass - by Burke - May 07, 2016, 04:10 PM
RE: Pff, not capable my ass - by Malice - May 07, 2016, 04:25 PM