Firefly Ravine Reunited Again
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
There's finally a moment in which I can play a highly irresponsible Sen, aha. I added you to the ranks awhile, Mikayla! You two can wrap this up with a post each, and then go ahead and archive. c:

It was the other female that held her full attention—or whatever pieces of attention could be dragged away from her growing discomfort—and so the flash of concern sent her way had gone unnoticed. Perhaps that was for the better, anyways, as never did the woman seek the sympathy of others (unless she was conning someone). It was unknown in what way she would have reacted had she of picked up on the glance, though, for her system was not running as smoothly as it'd been prior to her pregnancy, often resulting in unforeseeable reactions. Mostly they were negative, and dramatically so, but on occasion she surprised even herself by responding on a positive note. It was on days such as those that she felt most unlike herself, and was also when her hatred for the little bundles of joy was at its peak. For both herself and those around her, it was a good thing that she'd been made oblivious.

The woman started to speak, then, answering all that had been asked of her. Sen was only partially listening, however, counting down the seconds it took for the stranger to respond, and determining quickly that she was taking too long. Only about every other word was actually caught and correctly processed, the others then being forced out her other ear as what little patience she possessed grew smaller and smaller. Somehow, the woman had heard the statement about looking after pups, to which she'd responded towards with a soft snort. While she did not bother with explaining why such a skill would be absolutely unnecessary to her, she did throw a glance to Zephyr, almost as if he was supposed to understand the words she'd naught spoken; this was a highly unreasonable assumption, though, for never could she recall having spoken to the male about her plan for the bastards, thus leaving him as in the dark about it as his ex-beta.

Finally, the space around her had fallen silent, and back to Rana her gaze was directed. Sen had missed nearly everything said, but never would she admit to such poor professionalism. So, rather that asking that she repeat herself, the serpent acted as if she was thinking over everything that had been said to her, all the while her true thoughts were centered around the fact that she still had to pee. Finally, after having wasted enough time pretending to consider whether or not the female would be an asset, she let out a low breath and said: "You sound like you'll be worth keeping around, so I'll let you join us. Make a mistake, and I'll throw you right back over the border myself." Soon after, her head had swung in Zephyr's direction, wasting no time in throwing her responsibilities onto someone else. "Since you have a history with her, I'm leaving it to you to show her around the territory." With that, Sen had left swiftly, wishing to put as much distance between herself and them so that she might finally relieve herself. Luckily, it would only ever be her with the knowledge that, on that day, her bladder had been the thing to welcome in a new pack mate.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Reunited Again - by Zephyr Maverick - May 03, 2016, 09:06 PM
RE: Reunited Again - by Rana - May 03, 2016, 09:46 PM
RE: Reunited Again - by Sen - May 03, 2016, 11:22 PM
RE: Reunited Again - by Zephyr Maverick - May 04, 2016, 06:18 AM
RE: Reunited Again - by Rana - May 04, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: Reunited Again - by Sen - May 05, 2016, 01:28 AM
RE: Reunited Again - by Zephyr Maverick - May 05, 2016, 05:56 AM
RE: Reunited Again - by Rana - May 05, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: Reunited Again - by Sen - May 06, 2016, 11:19 PM