Blacktail Deer Plateau i shot down the sun with bow and flame
214 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Absolutely. Thanks for this thread. I really enjoyed it. :)

As Peregrine promised to work some magic and assured Atticus that someday he'd have his happily ever after, Atti smiled and felt the warmth of brotherhood and kinship that he'd missed since things had blown up back at the Falcons. It was nice to have life returning to a steady sort of rhythm. He wasn't really sure what each new day would bring, especially now that there was a surprise teenage daughter in the picture, but he did know that as long as he had his brother there to back him up, he could handle anything.

As they lazed in the sun, Perry commented that they probably looked like morons, Atticus chuckled in agreement. There was no 'probably' about it. They did look like morons. But neither of them cared. And as for the likelihood of someone getting a peek at the jewels, well… "They'll be struck dumb with envy, I'm sure." As the warmth of the sun bathed his belly and seeped into his soul, he felt sleep luring him in and didn't resist its pull.
Messages In This Thread
i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 11, 2014, 11:52 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 12, 2014, 01:00 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 01:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 23, 2014, 02:38 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 23, 2014, 08:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 24, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 25, 2014, 11:51 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 26, 2014, 12:34 AM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - May 05, 2014, 11:25 AM