Raven's Watch The blood of the covenant runs deeper than the water of the womb
it's called a hustle, sweetheart
105 Posts
Ooc — Archer
Teagan rolled his eyes, smirking with an ease that could only happen when one has done it many times before. "Babe, you know I'm hot," he said with a playfully cocky tilt of his head, green eyes twinking with mischief. "No one can deny that," he informed the gray stranger, his features contorted into something in semblance of seriousness, but with the vague imprint of his signature smirk still on his countenance, he couldn't really pull it off. "Trust me, I am very fit," he said, a laugh rumbling from his chest. "You wanna see?" Teagan asked, wriggling his woflish eyebrows and flashing the stranger a wink.

"Yeah," Teagan found himself nodding in agreement with the stranger's words. "Not many wolves would understand though, so I don't tend to tell strangers that," he flashed a troublemaker's smirk at Slancio now. "You're special," he informed the Fukuro with a birdlike cant of his head. The smirk turned into a frown, however, when Slancio called him cutie. "Excuse me?" he said, his face now completely serious, and he would've pulled the act off if not for the underlying amused tone in his voice. "I am not cute. You can call me gorgeous, pretty boy or whatever, but not cutie, okay? Good." 

Then his lips broke into a grin.
i got guns in my head and they won't go
spirits in my head and they won't go