Sea Lion Shores Do not be tempted by the Siren's call
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Very mild pp indeed, but I'm okay with it :D

The siren traveled beside her new friend who she found good company as well. He had humor, wit and he knew how to have some fun. There weren't many like him from where she had come from. Most males had ignored her on the coast she called home, afraid that even talking to her would make her curse them. One boy even went as far as to call her 'the one with the wicked eye' and he had spread rumors about her which she was unaware of. In her berry forest, males had been scarce as a whole. Almost her whole pack was full of females who, surprisingly, could look past her appearance. The few males who had been there had also ignored her. Maybe that was the reason she dreamed of finding love so desperately now.

Making a little small talk on their way along the coast, she admired both him and the scenery. Everything looked more beautiful on the coast. The trip had been nothing like what she was used to, it was way shorter and easier to walk here. But, alas, they had to rest sometime. She didn't know how far this pack of his was, but if it was along the coast, changes were they didn't have to travel for long. Are we almost there? She asked, lying down and getting comfortable, staring at the many pools ahead.
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
Do not be tempted by the Siren's call - by Slancio - May 08, 2016, 06:15 AM
RE: Do not be tempted by the Siren's call - by Cattail - May 08, 2016, 03:05 PM