The Sentinels I dream about her, but we have never met
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
saena did not respond to his inquiry, but settled herself, and lasher did likewise, listening. a cold expression passed upon his face as she detailed reek's betrayal, not only of his mate but their children, and he wished that he could meet the man again and berate him for his failures. 

but there was more -- he listened with a growing apprehension, for it seemed the father of saena's children was vindictive indeed. the pain upon his niece's face was wild and fresh -- reek had not only broken her heart, but threatened the very existence of her life and that of the pack he had had abandoned, and taltos could not help the low growl that slipped from his throat.

"saena, how horrid indeed. i understand why you flee from him; rest assured he will not drive past donnelaith without my strife to meet him!" and here he softened, and reached to nudge gently her shoulder. "where will you settle now? the coast is barren farther down, but the reaches of forest to donnelaith's back are deep." his eyes searched hers, and somehow he knew that saena had only come to tell him of her travails, not to cease her flight.
Messages In This Thread
I dream about her, but we have never met - by Saēna - April 23, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Aria - April 26, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Aria - April 30, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Lasher - May 08, 2016, 10:04 PM