Raven's Watch The blood of the covenant runs deeper than the water of the womb
it's called a hustle, sweetheart
105 Posts
Ooc — Archer
"Good," Teagan replied with a mischievous smirk. "'Cuz if you do indeed doubt me being fit, then, well, I'll have to go to huge measures to make sure you won't ever doubt me again," he told Slancio with a satisfied smile tugging at the corner of his lips and a glint in his clear green gaze. He rolled his shoulders, tensed and untensed his muscles for a moment before relaxing completely, flashing a somewhat apologetic look at the stranger and a lift of his shoulder. "They were tense," he offered as an explanation."

"Lowly pheasant, my ass," Teagan chuckled, amused. "A guy like you deserves to be a prince, sweetheart," he laughed, a warm noise that rumbled out from his chest. Then he smirked, "I, on the other hand, am the ever-handsome white knight," he frowned, "Nah, I'll be the enigmatic knight dressed in black that turns out to be a long lost prince," Teagan shrugged.

Green orbs gleamed with an unfathomable emotion after Slancio's words about not minding being called cute. "Well, cutie, you avaliable?" he winked, but otherwise remained completely serious.
i got guns in my head and they won't go
spirits in my head and they won't go