Raven's Watch The blood of the covenant runs deeper than the water of the womb
~The sky's the limit~
101 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
kinda implying that Slancio is near Raven's watch, but not at the peak of it

Slancio relaxed his posture. "Wonder what those huge measures would be, " He smirked when the coywolf said something about them. He watched as Teagan rolled his shoulders, before offering an explanation that they were tense. Slancio shrugged,  "It happens to everybody." He personally hated it when it happened, as he always felt sore and uncomfortable afterwards.

Teagan chuckled at his words, saying that he deserved to be at least a prince. "Maybe you're right. I could be your prince in silver armor," he gestured to his quicksilver fur, "with a cape of black and a shining white sword," He laughed, mocking swiping his white paws at Teagan. "Look, I even have a crown of gold," he spoke, combing a paw through the light golden fur at the top of his head. He snickered at Teagan's comparison. "Black suits you more, I'd have to say. You'd looked like a demon, with your fiery fur. Now if only you had red or blue eyes..." He pondered.

He grinned when teagan asked if he was avalible. "I always am, babe. But if you want to take me out, you're going to have to think of some place more romantic." He chortled, barely concealing his laughter as he snout turned to point at the peak of the mountain he had been wanting to climb before he had meet Teagan.
The flowers are in bloom as the birds will tell, it's a beautiful day to be burning in hell.