King Elk Forest I'm not living, I'm just killing time
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
There was a chill to the air despite the late midday sun overhead as Saena headed beyond the Silver Creek borders. Her breath misted in front of her lips, dissipating quickly but nevertheless reminding her that spring wasn't yet over. Her keen blue eyes swept the sparser wood that extended beyond her pack's claim, but there was no sign of prey life in these barren woods.

There were still signs of other life, however. The increase of scents in this region had not gone unnoticed by the Alpha of the Creek pack, she who had vowed to never let another soul threaten her claim again. It perturbed her beyond saying, and she was on high alert to act should any wolf make the foolish effort to claim land right next to her territory. On all sides around Silver Creek, Saena would not let another wolf pack ever settle.

The scents were not fading, she noted as she prowled through the wood. There were more of them, and fresh, as early as this morning. With a scowl, she plunged through dry, naked underbrush, and all at once found herself nearly face-to-face with one of the wolves whose scents predominated.

Her ears snapped forward, her head canted upward, and her hackles lifted into a threat response as Saena assumed a stance of absolute authority and carefully held hostility. She bared ivory teeth and snarled a harsh promise of aggression should he not heed her body language.
Messages In This Thread
I'm not living, I'm just killing time - by Giancarlo - May 11, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: I'm not living, I'm just killing time - by Saēna - May 11, 2016, 10:20 AM
RE: I'm not living, I'm just killing time - by Primo - May 11, 2016, 10:36 AM
RE: I'm not living, I'm just killing time - by Primo - May 12, 2016, 12:48 PM