Oystercatcher Tide Pools do not look for my heart anymore, the beasts have eaten it
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
I JUST LOVE YOU... and i was excited
Her voice reached his ears on the whisper of wind that carried it. The inky male’s chest tightened and he could feel his blood reaching a boil. She did not look any different. Her colorless figure, tinged in the salt from the ocean water, and her cold eyes. Skellige could scarcely breathe from the hatred that was rising in his gut and sitting at the back of his throat like bile.

It wasn’t enough that he had been banished from the islands because of his failed attempt to end her. How the pale woman had managed to find him, he didn’t know, but she had no place in the Teekon wilds. It had been made clear that Ksenia’s duties were to the Warsaw wolves. For only a fraction of a second, Skellige wondered how she had managed to slip away from their islands in search of him. After driving the thought through his mind several times, he cast it aside in anger. Drawing his dark gaze over her form, the inky Cairn wondered if Jaglon or any of the others were far behind her, or if they were waiting for him to be drawn out. Cautiously, the silver-ribbed savage took a plodding step forward; his legs quivered with the rage inside him.

“You should not be here,” he spat angrily at her, drawing his lips over his fangs in a show of aggression. “You’ve already taken Warsaw from me.” Would she not rest until she had taken everything else?
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams