Cedar Sweep put the pieces back together my way
21 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
He had never gone this far from the point, or even the sweeping strath which had always been his perfect home. Ideally he would never have to leave it, with the many hidden places he could explore to keep himself fed; the water of the adjacent marsh and the northern falls supplemented his needs. But the world had been ravaged while the great beast slept.

The trees that now surrounded him were the tallest things he'd ever seen (although his beady eyes did not wander too far up. In his mind they went, went went, neverending, in to the sky. Perhaps they held the sky up -) but they were bare here too. Wedging himself between a set of tightly growing cedars, Mortar felt the grating of the bark upon his skin as he forced his shoulders - then hips - through the gap between them.

Eventually he would find something, he thought. His belly gurgled as he walked, his pace sluggish, but no matter where he sniffed and no matter how many trees he passed or stones he overturned with massive paws, he found nothing of substance.
Messages In This Thread
put the pieces back together my way - by Mortar - May 11, 2016, 09:47 PM
RE: put the pieces back together my way - by Giana - May 12, 2016, 09:14 AM
RE: put the pieces back together my way - by Mortar - May 15, 2016, 12:37 PM
RE: put the pieces back together my way - by Giana - May 15, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: put the pieces back together my way - by Mortar - May 22, 2016, 12:58 AM
RE: put the pieces back together my way - by Giana - May 25, 2016, 07:31 AM
RE: put the pieces back together my way - by Mortar - May 29, 2016, 07:31 PM
RE: put the pieces back together my way - by Giana - May 30, 2016, 10:37 AM