Hushed Willows C'mon. Let's do something insane like save the world
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
They seemed on board and Stark was excited about that. It gave him a better sense that this pack was a good one, that they were eager to work together and to see each other through. He still wasn't sure how long they had all been left without proper food but he had a feeling it was long enough that the chance to catch a meal was more enticing than waiting it out any longer. 

"I don't know the names around here yet, but, I figure up where that stream starts to head out towards the larger bodies of water - there's a better chance more fish will pool there." He suggested. "There's a couple things we can try - either checking the root systems for the fish that live there or keep one of us still and the other two try and send fish towards them." He laid out his plan, giving each female the option to weigh in on what they also thought might work best. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: C'mon. Let's do something insane like save the world - by Stark - May 11, 2016, 11:48 PM