Hushed Willows know the differences between the walkers and the sleepers
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark could imagine the sort of change that came over someone when they had a kid. Since being present for awhile he realized that Octavia was single. Not that he was eager to take on a kid or anything but it had in a way become his mission to just check in. He wasn't beating down her door by any stretch of the imagination but he liked the thought of taking her into consideration in his day to day life. He owed her that much, he felt. Since he wasn't gonna step on anyone's toes he didn't feel out of place doing so.

"I'll try and bring more." He promised, licking his lip to get the taste from his mouth. He hadn't been partial to fish, but, it was something that a loner could drum up more easily on his own. "Oh yeah, it was pretty decent. The girls were fine enough company." Stark said with a small smile. He'd ran into Grace twice already, and each time she was pleasant enough. "I mean, I'll be tugging tangles out of my tail for a few days with all that salt water, but, hey - it was worth it." Stark said and grinned. "I hear the beach-blown curls are gonna be 'in' this year." He quipped. 

Of the wolves of the pack so far he was naturally most drawn to Octavia, given that she had accepted him without much cause. He didn't pity her, not at all, considering her determination and devotion to be strengths. He could only wonder if he'd met her two months prior what she might have been like. Maybe he would have followed her from the start still. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5