Hushed Willows know the differences between the walkers and the sleepers
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
God, what a domestic life that would be. He'd come home, say hi to her and the kid(s), put his kill down for her to do with it what she pleased. Stretch out, take a load off from the day of scouting and trekking about. Of course, Stark had every expectation of what a shit father he'd be - while Curran hadn't neglected him he had always felt he was second place to Captain. Maybe even third place, because while Banner had her temper she was brilliant in a way that rivaled Stark's thinking process. Maybe moreso because she could adapt to other people's thinking styles more quickly than he could. He was not so domesticated, however, and instead was just trying to do what he felt was his duty. Octavia couldn't go out on her own, after all, even if she wanted to.

"Yeah, but it'd just mean a string of broken hearts I'd leave behind me." He said with a little chuckle. The notion of settling down was almost alarming to him - he didn't expect he'd make a good enough mate to be worthwhile to someone. "Think maybe he'd split the difference with me?" He asked with a teasing grin. "Not that I've met him, but usually most guys are after one thing or another. Maybe he's an ass man. I like a girl that can keep me on my toes." He answered honestly. He was a sucker for wit over all else - maybe a pretty pair of eyes, but humor was what kept him going.

He swallowed back a grin when Tambourine caught his mother's attention, all but demanding from her that she focus on him for a moment. "You guys really get the raw end of the deal. We just get the fun stuff - you get all the uncomfortable feelings and eventually, the back talk too." 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5