Hushed Willows know the differences between the walkers and the sleepers
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
He seemed distracted for the time being so Octavia took a moment to compose herself, blinking away the blur across her eyes, using the shadows to her advantage - for a moment she was thankful that she had Tambourine, because he was taking all the attention. Except that she wouldn't be in this sad state if not for him. Knowing that she blamed her only child for her own misfortune put a new spin on things, and she had to hold back a tiny sob; her shoulders quaked though, perhaps noticeably.

You should get a decorator in here, he quipped, and before he could mention any decorating tips, she was shifting uncomfortably - paws on Tambourine to bring him along - and looking suddenly alert. As much as she'd enjoy having a pelt to lay on or toys for the boy, or anything else that would improve her quality of life -- Tavi was nervous about the potential discovery of what she'd done with the other child. He had been dead, though. Gone. Of no use. She had only his skull left and the smells of the other child's rotting remains would have been overpowering had she not hidden them.

M-maybe, she agreed, although did not sound keen. Its pretty tough to get comfortable in here. I guess its not a big deal though, Tam is pretty small. She didn't need anyone prying, especially if it meant showing off what was left of her half-eaten firstborn. Her stomach gave a gurgle at that point, and she eyed the glinting fish. Oh, I guess I should eat that - before it gets too old. Cold fish is pretty weird, y'know..