Hushed Willows friends let's commiserate
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
The older woman looked quite flustered and confused, but Tavi overlooked that while she waited for Stark. Once they were all together, both subordinates had similar queries, and she was prompt in getting to the point. I have an errand for you. One of you, or both of you, I don't really care which - way to delegate. With a glance between the golden wolf and the dark young man, Octavia seemed to size them up for this oncoming duty, although the task itself was really simple. It took her a moment to get on with explaining only because it was still so hard for her to talk about Reek or the grotto. I need someone to deliver a message to someone — to uh, Tambourine's father. To let him know that Tam was born. Up until this point Tavi had been sort of undecided on the topic, but faced now with these two eager beavers, she knew it would be wrong to put it off further.

She hadn't actually voiced Reek's name to anyone since talking with Arkham, and so as she went on to give some directions, Octavia tried to get around it. If you go north from here you'll find a big forest. I mean, it'll be pretty bare now, but... Look for that. To the east of it is a burned out section upon a ridge which the locusts probably ignored, unless they really like barbecue, she was starting to ramble now and paused, taking a breath, steadying whatever nerves she had left.

To the north of that is the grotto, where... Where I used to live. Tambourine's father should be there. I need you guys to find him and let him know I am safe, and that he has a healthy son. But - this was added as an afterthought, somewhat more muted than the rest of the instructions, don't give him any indication of where we live. If he asks questions then, I dunno, lie, or something. I don't want him to come looking for me. With all that said, Tavi lulled in to an uncomfortable silence, wondering if they had any questions.
Messages In This Thread
friends let's commiserate - by RIP Tavi - May 12, 2016, 06:04 PM
RE: friends let's commiserate - by Nova Rose - May 12, 2016, 06:09 PM
RE: friends let's commiserate - by Stark - May 12, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: friends let's commiserate - by RIP Tavi - May 12, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: friends let's commiserate - by Nova Rose - May 12, 2016, 11:45 PM
RE: friends let's commiserate - by Stark - May 14, 2016, 12:24 AM
RE: friends let's commiserate - by RIP Tavi - May 15, 2016, 02:05 AM
RE: friends let's commiserate - by Nova Rose - May 15, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: friends let's commiserate - by Stark - May 15, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: friends let's commiserate - by RIP Tavi - May 15, 2016, 04:40 PM
RE: friends let's commiserate - by Nova Rose - May 15, 2016, 05:06 PM