Hushed Willows friends let's commiserate
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
The woman had misunderstood him. It happened from time to time and Stark gave a low sigh, shaking his head before Tavi snapped about the endless line of questions. He didn't want to cause any more issues but he did want to clarify himself. "I meant once we get closer. I'd enjoy having a companion but if we are to maintain the secrecy it makes more sense for me to approach on my own, given you've been here longer than I have." Stark explained, keeping his tone as neutral as possible. He didn't know what to do with women when they got upset, especially at him, and especially when he didn't truly mean to do anything too stupid. 

But the woman was leaving and Stark thought she was doing so in an extremely childish method. The snarling and stomping off was something he figured Octavia would deal with a lot in the months to come and gave a soft sigh. "Octavia - should I address him by name?" He didn't know anything about Reek personally, but, he wanted to ensure the information was given to the correct person. Already he was bristled, preparing himself mentally for the trek as it seemed he would be doing so alone. He considered the options and decided it might be decent enough of him to go after Nova and ask if she wanted to go with him, but, he wasn't going to beg her. He was capable enough on his own.
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
friends let's commiserate - by RIP Tavi - May 12, 2016, 06:04 PM
RE: friends let's commiserate - by Nova Rose - May 12, 2016, 06:09 PM
RE: friends let's commiserate - by Stark - May 12, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: friends let's commiserate - by RIP Tavi - May 12, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: friends let's commiserate - by Nova Rose - May 12, 2016, 11:45 PM
RE: friends let's commiserate - by Stark - May 14, 2016, 12:24 AM
RE: friends let's commiserate - by RIP Tavi - May 15, 2016, 02:05 AM
RE: friends let's commiserate - by Nova Rose - May 15, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: friends let's commiserate - by Stark - May 15, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: friends let's commiserate - by RIP Tavi - May 15, 2016, 04:40 PM