Hushed Willows friends let's commiserate
Sister
Though she be old, she is fearless.
185 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
I'm not personally offended, don't worry xD Characters dont reflect us, after all.

Nova felt her irritation grow to rage, her own pale coat prickling in anger, and the only thing stopping her from telling Octavia to fuck off right then and there was Grace. Never again would she leave her adopted daughter on her own. Who did this bitch think she was, treating her like just another wolf? Despite the fact that she indeed WAS just another wolf, the elder felt herself truly offended. Stark's words were ignored, only due to the fact that the alpha was clearly challenging her. It was not him who'd hurt her pride, or her feelings. She's lucky I'm too old to hold my own in a fight very long, or I'd accept the fuckin' challenge. 
 She kept her thoughts to herself, holding Tavi's agressive gaze with her own icily calm eyes. The golden female would not be leaving her home in Octavi's wish, not when it was Warbone who had promised her a home. It was HE she'd pledged herself to, not a female with the strikes against her that this stormy alpha had. Nova might have voiced THAT, had she not known Tavi was serious. 
It seemed as though she'd won, however, at least in her own small way. Not a name, but a vague and shitty description. Whatever. There was obviously no more room for HER to talk, not after pissing off the alpha so much. It burned the elder to stay silent, to let this woman berate her in front of another packmate. Nova WANTED to go on this trip, so it wasn't much of a punishment to make her go: it just pissed her off that Octavia had no will to be nice to the wolves she lead. Dominance wouldn't get her everything, and she could screw off if she thought this old girl would be doing a damn thing for her benefit again. There was no bond, no loyalty. Warbone was someone worth following, and he would be the sole commander she obeyed. Childish as she knew she was being, it was too late to turn back even if she wanted to.
Messages In This Thread
friends let's commiserate - by RIP Tavi - May 12, 2016, 06:04 PM
RE: friends let's commiserate - by Nova Rose - May 12, 2016, 06:09 PM
RE: friends let's commiserate - by Stark - May 12, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: friends let's commiserate - by RIP Tavi - May 12, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: friends let's commiserate - by Nova Rose - May 12, 2016, 11:45 PM
RE: friends let's commiserate - by Stark - May 14, 2016, 12:24 AM
RE: friends let's commiserate - by RIP Tavi - May 15, 2016, 02:05 AM
RE: friends let's commiserate - by Nova Rose - May 15, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: friends let's commiserate - by Stark - May 15, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: friends let's commiserate - by RIP Tavi - May 15, 2016, 04:40 PM
RE: friends let's commiserate - by Nova Rose - May 15, 2016, 05:06 PM