Hushed Willows We all make mistakes...it's what makes us human.
Sister
Though she be old, she is fearless.
185 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
As Nova trotted along, she couldn't help the laugh that fell from her silver masked face.
      "I don't come from anywhere, really. I left my pack at none months old to travel, and did so up until this pack here. Between a hell of a wanderlust and a craving for knowledge, it was hard to pick a life of never getting respect and being someone else's bitch. No alpha was good enough to rule over me, none could give me the only thing I asked for. Respect."
High standards were a must in the regal elders mindset, and it was clear she took great pride in it. Finding Warbone was a stroke of luck, having needed somewhere to call home in order to be close to Grace. Not only did he capture her affections and loyalty, he also gave Grace a chance to join and soon they were together. What more could she ask for from him?
So Octavia was the one to accept him? She wasn't surprised it'd taken a week to find a pack willing to take him, such it went for her as well. Days into her Teekon Wilds adventure, Warbone had her settled onto the willowy land. Here, if anything went right, she would die and be buried. Right at the roots of a willow.
                        "Were you looking for a pack or did you just kinda get swept in?"
Messages In This Thread