Hushed Willows We all make mistakes...it's what makes us human.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
"I don't think it the wisest to take in any wolf off the streets when there is no food to feed them. Not unless you're hoping them to succumb to the famine so you can feast." He said grimly. He was confident the only reason that Octavia had accepted him was because he had offered her the hare. It was the little things, like being decent in life, that drove people to their best. Stark's ears flicked back, tail still loose and neutral, even though the grim thought was a very real reality. To sustain the pack was everything and he had been doing everything he could to keep it's Alpha and her young cub alive. 

"I'm young, and willing, and most of my days have been spent trying to scout out food sources. I'm fortunate I had a decent bulk built up before I came here and that I ran into Octavia quickly enough." Otherwise his tale might not have been so happy. If he had joined the other pack he had met, he wasn't sure what would have come from their either. They were more exposed than the Keep - it might mean that they waited longer for their prey to return.
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread