Hushed Willows C'mon. Let's do something insane like save the world
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark gave a derisive snort - of course he had a family. One he wasn't the closest with anymore, but, yes, he'd had one. "Family, yes, naturally. I left them to forge my own path. Get out of my siblings shadow. That sort of thing." Stark said glumly. He licked his lips as they made their way up to the river, eagerly trotting forward to take a drink and scope out the lifeforms. "So sometimes fish will hide in the weeds." He explained, nodding towards the little cluster - only a few remained in the riverbed, no doubt the left overs and any fish there would be rather small. 

"Other option is we go a little higher up, towards where it meets the shoreline - there might be larger fish there, and we can funnel them towards one of us to maximize our chances." Stark said, waiting for the two females to hear their thoughts and opinions too.
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: C'mon. Let's do something insane like save the world - by Stark - May 18, 2016, 07:40 PM