Blackfeather Woods This is my home too, Bitch (please get along with me...)
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
No matter how hard she had tired, Malice's presence could not be avoided. Malice was like the plague, unwanted and inescapable. No matter where she turned, Malice's scent was there, creeping up on her in the times she could not handle it. Kove shared her distaste for the female as well, to her pleasure, although it was for a very different reason. She understood, Kove wanted children but had been denied that right, only for Burke to spring a new litter on them in the midst of a tragety with the neighbooring Alpha. What was there to like about that? She did not think it would be very hard to find others who agreed, save for one or two. There had to be a way to kick her out, lowkey or not. Malice was not like them, and never would be, it didn't even take a fool to see. As far as Nemesis could tell, the girl had no potential for the Brotherhood or even contirubuting. All she did was eat their food and make Burke work extra hard to provide. It wasn't fair, and nobody could say otherwise. So, her distaste for the female did not go unsupported by facts and nobody could say it was predjueice. Nemesis looked out for her pack and would do anything to elimiate the threat on their existence, and right now, it was Malice. 

So when the female openly sought her out, she held back a snarl. She did not have time for this. "I'm busy actually contriubuting to the pack, so leave me alone and go sit in Burke's den," She called out as Malice approached her. It was all she could do, sit, without possibly harming the gremlins inside. Nemesis dug for chipmunk, mole, dead bird, anything she could find to feed her family before Malice ate it all. She wondered why Malice thought it was okay to approach her, after the warning she had given. Perhaps it was the scene with the Moonlit wolves.. Well, that clearly was a big mistake. She should have shoved the pregnant female to her pack and left her there with them. But no, she had to protect Burke's happiness or whatever. It certianly did not mean her feelings for the female had changed. She still hated her with a burning passion and nothing could say otherwise.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy