Blackfeather Woods This is my home too, Bitch (please get along with me...)
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Nemesis treated Malice the same way she treated every single other initiate. Sure, she hate her guts but it was not reflected in her actions. She had that much dignity. But she had to agree with Malice, the Moonlit wolves had done her no good. However, it was no excuse. Malice had to realise she could not pass blame, but figure it out for herself. Nemesis did not have to earn respect, for her rank it was given. Malice was at the bottom, and she was the one to earn respect. One could argue that it went both ways, but in this case, it was not. Nemesis had dignity, but she also had pride. "Good," She offered no more on the subject, leaving it there for Burke to talk about with her. At least they had an understanding, for once. 

She was taken aback at Malice's unexpected outburst. How did she know of Meldresi? The queston was soon pushed back by the sudden retaliation she had ready to go. "Well... good, Okay, so maybe she didn't know what else to say. She had done her peice, and that was it. Malice would never replace Meldresi and had no intention of doing so. Good, that was they way it should be. Now, she was good. 

But she did not expect the supposedly strong girl to collpase in her own anger. So, she wasn't as tough as Nemesis had previously imagined. Maybe there really was no hope for Malice in the Blackfeather. However, she was slightly concerned for the Malice, as well as the children. But she could not make the mistake of showing she actually cared, as it had turned out to be a bad idea in the end. "Well, don't just lie there. We all got shit going on and you don't see us breaking down. Because I wasn't good enough, a kid died. Because of that, another kid under my care got depressed. I attacked someone and couldn't think for myself. I can hardly provide of my family and Burke won't let me have kids so you know what? Suck it up and get your shit together! You will never benefit from sitting defeated," This was how she delt with emotions, she knew no other way. Malice had a good life without Nemesis in it, and hardly had to work for anything. She had been handed a pack and pups and a spot in a new pack. Nemesis had to work for everything she earned, and still that seemed to turn to shit no matter where she went. It was not that she was jealous.. or maybe she was but just didn't know it yet. Hm.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy