Sleeping Dragon effects of external conditions
i win
79 Posts
Ooc — Allie
She had tried many times after the scene at the river to fish, but her attempts did not seem to work. Instead, she stuck to small rodent and bird. Fish were by far the best thing she had tasted, and even in the new waters they had a different tang than what Trigeda had produced. But, her erm.. fear of water did not help her desire for the water meat. Hm. She would have to try her hand at bird again. Lucky for her, her realitivly smaller size and light feet was her advantage against the fast and very aware lightwinged species. At the sight of a small wren, she took her chances. Her body coiled, padding carefully just inches above the forest ground. When she was sure the bird was not aware, she sprang, taking the bird in her jaws as she did so. There was minimal struggle and only a few feathers lost before she loped off to her newly dug cache.

On her way, the blurred form of a man she knew whizzed past her halted figure. Instinctivly, she ran after him with the bird clenched in her teeth. Her pace only halted when she watched Gavriel put all his weight into digging out a mouse he could not reach. Instead, she bropped her bird at his feet. She could catch another, and he was frankly more important than she was. However, she most likely would have more success in reaching the rat, and she gestured to let her do so. If not, his loss.
wamplei kom thauz kodon
Messages In This Thread
effects of external conditions - by Gavriel - May 19, 2016, 11:12 AM
RE: here is my thanks to the monster who didn't succeed in swallowing me alive - by Rebekka - May 19, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: effects of external conditions - by Gavriel - May 28, 2016, 03:21 PM
RE: effects of external conditions - by Rebekka - May 28, 2016, 07:51 PM
RE: effects of external conditions - by Gavriel - June 03, 2016, 07:44 AM
RE: effects of external conditions - by Rebekka - June 10, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: effects of external conditions - by Gavriel - June 12, 2016, 03:50 PM