Boartusk Heights broad-shouldered beast
winter ghost
330 Posts
Ooc — Mary
The stranger’s answer seemed to justify his need to scale the rocks in search of greener pastures. It was followed by a bit of jab at the idea that he wouldn’t be around much longer in the current state of things. This caused Kierkegaard to cast the male an unamused expression. It seemed as though the humor was short lived, for the royal-eyed wolf turned the subject to hunting frogs and small creatures to maintain his health. The Sairensu male nodded his head slowly and cast his golden vision back to his momentary companion. “They’ll keep you alive, that’s certain,” he remarked dryly. Then, the inquiry fell back on Kierke and his ears twitched slightly at the idea of sharing any portion of his life with this stranger. There was not much importance to it. Though, he had been the first to ask and the other had been polite enough to respond.

“I spent time here a year ago. I know my way around well enough, but much has changed,” the ashen male answered with a frown. Enough information to quell the need for more inquiries, he hoped. But as he turned his gaze out to the surrounding territory, the ghostly creature wondered how many others were out there in the same state; without a pack and desperate to stay alive.
Messages In This Thread
broad-shouldered beast - by Kierkegaard - May 02, 2016, 01:37 PM
RE: broad-shouldered beast - by Rexxar - May 03, 2016, 10:44 AM
RE: broad-shouldered beast - by Kierkegaard - May 04, 2016, 01:37 PM
RE: broad-shouldered beast - by Rexxar - May 05, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: broad-shouldered beast - by Kierkegaard - May 07, 2016, 12:17 AM
RE: broad-shouldered beast - by Rexxar - May 07, 2016, 06:35 PM
RE: broad-shouldered beast - by Kierkegaard - May 11, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: broad-shouldered beast - by Rexxar - May 14, 2016, 07:46 PM
RE: broad-shouldered beast - by Kierkegaard - May 19, 2016, 10:30 PM
RE: broad-shouldered beast - by Rexxar - May 23, 2016, 12:56 PM
RE: broad-shouldered beast - by Kierkegaard - May 27, 2016, 06:30 PM