Fox's Glade when i'm miles and miles apart from you.
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
It's no problem! You wanna wrap up? :)

Harlyn was smiling to herself, entertained by her own thoughts. Aaron's voice brought her attention back to the present, but her facial expression didn't change from one of evidence joy. If anything, his question made her smile even more, for she could sense the compliment behind it. She was not a vain woman and usually behaved with modesty, but that did not mean that she was unaware of her physical blessings.

"Just that I fell for him with my mind first thinking that it was my heart," Harlyn replied honestly, "Once my heart fell, things changed. It became not a matter of want, but one of need. He is my mate, and I am incomplete without him. It is a humbling thing to have such a wonderful truth."

A heavy wind chose that moment to sweep across glade and it brought Harlyn's gaze skyward. "The birds are flying low," she commented as she noticed a few doing so, "Storm is coming. I should return home. My daughter gets anxious during storms." She stood then and offered a parting smile to the man. "Thank you for keeping me company. It has been truly good to meet you, Aaron. Good luck with your woman," she said with a small wink before turning towards home and her family.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
when i'm miles and miles apart from you. - by Harlyn - March 19, 2016, 02:56 PM
RE: when i'm miles and miles apart from you. - by Harlyn - May 20, 2016, 06:45 PM