Firefly Ravine Plus One
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The male had defended himself, his lineage. Proclaiming to her the details of his birth, his mother, and the way in which he viewed himself. Not a pet, but a wolf through and through, or so was the claim he'd made in her presence. The woman, of course, was not entirely convinced, and would strive to constantly test his words if she were to grant him access into her pack. In what manner might she do so was not currently known, for wasting the time thinking about something that she might not even have the opportunity to do was, well, wasteful. It would do her no good, nor would it press the matter along any further. She would be forced to linger their on her feet for an ever longer period of time if she'd chosen to do so, and so she'd set for herself a mental reminded for a later date.

"If you say so," she'd returned, eyeing his tail once more before directing her attention elsewhere. It was a minor thing, really, and yet even still it found a way to do the madaflippin' tango—or something along those lines—on her nerves. "If I see you act like some pet, you'll be thrown to the most vile of beasts that I can find." Cougars? Bears? Her fat—okay, okay, okay, maybe she'd reconsider her words some other time. For the time being, however, she was intent on getting through the encounter with her sanity still very much intact, which meant remaining focused on the male and letting neither her past nor personal opinions influence her final decision. Well... not too much, anyways.

"It doesn't please me at all, if we're talking on a personal level," Sen stated, blunt as usual, but dreadfully honest. "But since you think that you can pull your weight around here, I'll give you a chance." Perhaps this was a sign of progress? Maybe Sen was finally getting over her dislike of hybrids and dogs alike? Er... unlikely, but wishful thinking, right? "Eventually, I'll find you and demand some sort of animal. If you can't deliver, my choice will be reconsidered, but until then I'll allow you to live here." Someday, maybe in the near future, the Gorgon wouldn't be such an uncivilized punk.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Plus One - by Zephyr Maverick - May 19, 2016, 06:49 AM
RE: Plus One - by Denaleee - May 19, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: Plus One - by Sen - May 19, 2016, 11:45 PM
RE: Plus One - by Zephyr Maverick - May 20, 2016, 06:17 AM
RE: Plus One - by Denaleee - May 20, 2016, 01:04 PM
RE: Plus One - by Sen - May 21, 2016, 12:02 AM
RE: Plus One - by Zephyr Maverick - May 21, 2016, 10:57 AM
RE: Plus One - by Denaleee - May 22, 2016, 12:22 AM
RE: Plus One - by Sen - May 22, 2016, 03:27 AM
RE: Plus One - by Zephyr Maverick - May 25, 2016, 08:57 AM
RE: Plus One - by Denaleee - May 25, 2016, 02:37 PM