Blackfeather Woods You don't belong.
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
XD yup! Wanted to reply sooner but my internet went down for the whole day :(

Whether or not the Dark Brotherhood wolves liked it or not, Malice was here to stay. She would have a normal life, with normal children and with a... not so normal pack- that didn't like her-- at all--. She sighed as she once again wandered the territory, but had grown wary after her meeting with the young, dark boy. She was growing to like this place, that was for certain, and the smell didn't bother her anymore. Oh, she was still getting lost from time to time, but at least she always made it safely back to Burke den. She also knew where to locate the Redgrove and the tree with the gasses where Cicero had taken her, and she somewhat knew where the border were. She didn't know however that there was a swamp and even a torture place for captured wolves. It was good she didn't know.

After what seemed like an jour of wandering, a vague familiar scent drifted by, and Malice was curious enough to follow it. As long as she could walk, she would do so, even with the kicks and her back aching like hell. What she stumbled upon, was none other than the bloody woman she had met in the forest where berries grew. Malice stopped in her tracks. How could she have forgotten that Potema lived here? She came closer to the white girl, carrying her body low to the ground to appear as no threat- For she really wasn't. Her body wasn't capable of fighting anymore, and why would she? This was her home now, whether she belonged or not.

Good to see you again, Potema; it was, right? Malice spoke in her quite sweet voice that somewhat tipped Nemesis off-like-always.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
You don't belong. - by Potema - May 22, 2016, 12:20 AM
RE: You don't belong. - by Malice - May 22, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: You don't belong. - by Potema - May 23, 2016, 06:38 PM
RE: You don't belong. - by Malice - May 24, 2016, 09:16 AM
RE: You don't belong. - by Potema - May 26, 2016, 11:20 PM
RE: You don't belong. - by Malice - May 27, 2016, 04:04 PM
RE: You don't belong. - by Potema - May 29, 2016, 07:39 PM
RE: You don't belong. - by Malice - May 30, 2016, 12:52 PM
RE: You don't belong. - by Potema - June 05, 2016, 04:01 PM
RE: You don't belong. - by Malice - June 08, 2016, 01:08 PM
RE: You don't belong. - by Potema - June 13, 2016, 07:16 PM