Neverwinter Forest A pirate's life for me
<font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#20CC6D; line-height:11px;"><i>wires got the best of him.</i></font><br><font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; color:black; letter-spacing:3px; line-height:11px;">yo ho ho & a bottle of rum.</font>
71 Posts
Ooc — Arla
The fact that the shadowy female had not told her companion of their meeting pleased – and amused – the lanky hybrid. He was glad that he had not left a lasting impression, as Styx preferred to be forgotten. It was precisely why he had not given his name to Rivet during their previous encounter. He had also not expected to see her again after the lack of information he had given about some pack forming in the South. It had been a poor attempt at recruit, but somehow it had worked – and it brought him not one but two potential candidates. How thrilling.
“Slipped my mind,” he responded coolly to Rivet’s comment about him failing to mention that he was part of the rumor. He could not deny that he was pleased to see that the dark female had stumbled upon Neverwinter’s borders – it meant that his (and Kat’s) pack would be growing. It was the oddly marked female’s next words that pulled his attention toward her, a brow cocked. Oddly, the female reminded him of the silver-eyed Kat in the way that she spoke, each word on the borderline of being taken the wrong way. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Turquoise.” It was a peculiar name, but pretty nonetheless – just like the stone. “My name is Styx Constantin and I’m the leader of ‘this here pack’, Neverwinter, alongside my … friend, Kat.” While he quoted the fiery female’s words he allowed a crooked grin to work its way onto his maw to show her that he was not trying to poke fun at her. Sometimes he could be a decent guy.
Friend wasn’t the correct word to use to describe his relationship with Kat, but it would due for now – the pair before him didn’t need to know the details.
“We’re a newly formed band of misfits and encourage independence among our members, as long as they remain loyal and follow the rules, of course.” It felt strange speaking about Neverwinter as they boy was still struggling to grasp that the pack was his. He was the Captain of this ship (and Kat) and the canines that would seek acceptance among Neverwinter’s ranks would be listening to him. What a strange thought. “We have three leadership ranks, as opposed to two, to create a stronger unity within the pack. This is a family and we work together. Kat and I want our members to voice their opinions and be involved in pack decisions.”
Messages In This Thread
A pirate's life for me - by Turquoise - August 15, 2013, 07:58 AM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Rivet - August 15, 2013, 08:45 AM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Styx - August 15, 2013, 03:16 PM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Turquoise - August 15, 2013, 03:31 PM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Rivet - August 15, 2013, 06:09 PM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Styx - August 15, 2013, 11:54 PM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Turquoise - August 16, 2013, 07:53 AM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Rivet - August 30, 2013, 10:19 AM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Styx - September 01, 2013, 12:21 AM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Turquoise - September 08, 2013, 04:13 PM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Rivet - September 08, 2013, 05:29 PM