Goldilocks ate the porridge, killed the bears
338 Posts
Ooc — Me
ooc: I am sorry for the wait. The site was down yesterday, therefore I couldn't post anything.
Round 2 will begin on 9th May. If all of you reply sooner, then the next round will begin quicker too. Those, who didn't manage to post in this round - feel free to jump in the next ones.

While Pump was waiting and observing the bear, she wondered, how many would arrive to the scene. She had no doubts about Ragnar, because this fellow was in a dire need of a good fight and a rush of adrenaline, and Gavriil was the second, who came to her mind. For Diluculo this was sort of a test for her loyalty and courage she claimed to have. Speaking of the rest - none of them seemed that strong or capable enough to fend off a beast this big. However, the power was often in numbers, therefore she wished to see them nonetheless.

It didn't take long before the white beast arrived at the scene - wired up, ready for battle. It occurred to Pump that Ragnar smelled a little odd, but that didn't matter now, as long as he was able to stand on his feet and stick to her orders. She acknowledged his presence with a curt nod, her gaze still fixed on the bear, who was gorging from their caches, and didn't seem to take the two wolves in notice.

Gavriil was next to arrive and at that point Pump felt a rush of confidence she didn't have before. They were strong and they would teach the furry beast a lesson. "We can't fight it," she told both of them with a little regret in her voice, for she would have loved to rip it to pieces, "nor can we kill it, it's too strong for three wolves. But we can make him leave." Of course, they could attack him, but that would mean that they would get wounded if not killed. "I will go from the front and you go from either side," she beckoned in the direction she wanted each of them go.

"I am going to run up to him and the moment he goes after me, attack him from both sides and retreat imediately," Pump told them in a stern voice. "Let's go," there was no time to waste. She waited the two to take their positions, then took a deep breath, forgot all of the natural fear she had, and ran full speed at the bear. Her teeth were bared, she growled and snapped at him. The animal dumbfounded at first, but then it left it's meal unfinished and with a mighty roar leaped towards the offending party. Pump barely managed to evade him, before taking off for a safer distance. "Now!" she barked at the two males.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Goldilocks ate the porridge, killed the bears - by Pump - May 07, 2014, 11:00 AM