Totoka River Old faces
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He listened, a frown forming on his maw as she told her story. It seemed she had been dealt a rough hand since he had last seen her. She had lost many of her loved ones, and her entire pack. And then she convided that she wasn't sure she wanted to form any more bonds, afraid she would only lose them, as well. It seemed she had spoken to Mason about this already, and was worried about his nephew wanting more than she could give. 

He sighed before speaking, his voice soft. Desna, the only ones we lose are loved ones. Because they matter to us, it hurts every time it happens. We don't hurt over the loss of a stranger, but they die everyday, don't they? We just don't know about it. I know it hurts to lose someone, I do. I've just lost my brother, he confided in her. It was possible Mason had already told her of Fitz' passing. It's your choice whether you want to make new friends, or join a pack. But, I hope you see how much more enriched your life would be with someone who is there for you. He paused, unsure whether he should touch on the topic of Mason or not. In the end, he chose to comment. My nephew is a good wolf. I don't believe he would try to push you into anything you didn't want. He truly did believe that. You only need to tell him upfront. 

He knew Desna had a lot on her plate, and he didn't want to push her himself. I'll leave the invitation open. I know you're overwhelmed with all the decisions you feel you have to make. So, if ever you decide to come, you'll be welcome, even if it's just to say hello. He hoped life would be kinder to her. She was a genuine wolf, and she derserved some stability, be it on her own, or with a pack.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Old faces - by Steady - May 20, 2016, 11:20 AM
RE: Old faces - by RIP Valette - May 21, 2016, 09:24 AM
RE: Old faces - by Steady - May 21, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: Old faces - by RIP Valette - May 22, 2016, 03:20 PM
RE: Old faces - by Steady - May 23, 2016, 01:20 PM
RE: Old faces - by RIP Valette - May 23, 2016, 03:46 PM
RE: Old faces - by Steady - May 25, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: Old faces - by RIP Valette - May 28, 2016, 09:01 AM
RE: Old faces - by Steady - May 28, 2016, 12:37 PM
RE: Old faces - by RIP Valette - June 01, 2016, 04:42 PM
RE: Old faces - by Steady - June 01, 2016, 05:06 PM