Firefly Ravine Second Offence
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Last post from me. Welcome~

When her questions had been answered, Sen was only listening partially. Her mind had been drawn elsewhere, clouded by the images of her children and wondering how they were currently faring. Perhaps she should not have left them, but had she not, then who would have responded to Zephyr's call? No one, that's who. Silently, she cursed Depp—over and over again until the words no longer felt as if they held any power, for he was the one to blame for her current state. When the topic of possible scouting missions were brought up, however, she did look to the other female. It was then that the Gorgon's eyes were granted permission to roam over the loner's body, noting her physical attributes and judging her quite a bit by the way she appeared. To judge a book by its cover was, in fact, a specialty of hers. "Not sure how often I'll use you for scouting, but I'll keep what you said in mind just in case," the leader began, jumping right back into things. "I'll expect you to show your hunting skills regularly." Indirectly, the loner had been accepted, but her words were not meant to stop there.

Sen took a few steps closer, eyeing the other female for a solid second in pure silence. "Since I'm interested in getting actual wolves back into this pack, I'll let you join. Just make sure you pull your weight around here, because I sure as hell can't make up for any mistakes that you make." With that, she moved forward and picked up the bird that Silhouette had caught, turned, and took a few steps away from them. Before she could get far, however, her head twisted around so that she could glance over her shoulder at the pair. "Zephyr," the serpent said, her words slightly muffled by the bird that was occupying the space in her mouth. "Show her around, get her settled in, and whatever else you can think of. I have to go." The final word had barely even made it out before Sen was leaving them, returning back to her den so that she could wrap herself around her daughters once more.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Second Offence - by Zephyr Maverick - May 20, 2016, 04:54 PM
RE: Second Offence - by Silhouette - May 20, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: Second Offence - by Sen - May 20, 2016, 11:43 PM
RE: Second Offence - by Zephyr Maverick - May 20, 2016, 11:57 PM
RE: Second Offence - by Silhouette - May 21, 2016, 03:10 AM
RE: Second Offence - by Sen - May 22, 2016, 02:52 AM
RE: Second Offence - by Silhouette - May 22, 2016, 03:47 AM
RE: Second Offence - by Zephyr Maverick - May 25, 2016, 08:47 AM
RE: Second Offence - by Sen - May 26, 2016, 02:01 AM