Silver Moraine before whom I stand
☀️
160 Posts
Ooc — Java
All Welcome 
First travel thread. Open to anyone, but if nobody responds swiftly I'll probably make it RO.

she was a proper seer, now. a queen settled upon a throne, not that she had any desires for such power; what she had desired was a following, a flock, and that was what hosannah intended to curate. she would lead these lost souls back to the greatness of raas — but first, she had to return to the rose wolves. to think that this had fallen in to her lap! that the lord would grace her with such purpose! it was difficult at first for hosannah to linger within the grotto, but she adapted, and swiftly. yet there was the nagging desire to return to aaron. she was loyal to him, thankful, and he deserved more than the abandonment of one of his devoted. 

with a brief word to reek she passed back the way she had come, traversing the irreguarily of the stone plateau as she headed south. she had told him a small lie to satiate him, explaining that raas had many things intended for her, for them, but she had to prepare. the land which was her kingdom could not provide all that she needed, and so she would venture far — with that explained, and refusing all help, she departed. i have raas, she had said. he is my guide, my protector, i need no one else.

she had not eaten since arriving in the grotto, though. the treck back to the dark forest would be tedious, and she was weak in body. it would take all of her strength to reach them if the demons of the wilds did not strike her down first.
Messages In This Thread
before whom I stand - by RIP Hosannah - May 26, 2016, 06:08 PM
RE: before whom I stand - by Denaleee - May 30, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: before whom I stand - by RIP Hosannah - May 30, 2016, 04:17 PM
RE: before whom I stand - by Denaleee - May 30, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: before whom I stand - by RIP Hosannah - June 01, 2016, 12:42 PM
RE: before whom I stand - by Denaleee - June 01, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: before whom I stand - by RIP Hosannah - June 08, 2016, 09:20 PM
RE: before whom I stand - by Denaleee - June 21, 2016, 12:56 AM