Sunbeam Lair I don't know where she is, but I brought fish!
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
"...a cream and a black..." The Coffee Couple! o:

Since the swarms had hit them, the girl had spent much of her time observing the land and tracking the regrowth process. Thus far, nothing green could be found, but she did not give up hope. Eventually, it would all return to them, and she would be aware of it the second that happened. For the time being, however, there was little more she could do than wait. Wait and watch, keeping an eye on the level of prey that did remain. Birds, hares, fish—often were their kind plentiful, but still she watched over each population within the lair, wanting to keep things that way. It was relatively easy work for her, but tiring still, for her energy was lacking. Small prey could only provide so much, she'd realized, yet the girl tried often to not let it deter her. As a vessel, she was born with the strength of those that had come before her, and she would not dishonour their memories by acting in any other way.

Asterr had been lounging, for once, giving her body a break from her excessive movements when a voice had caught her attention. It was Jolon, though her name sounded muffled as it exited his mouth. Curious, she'd pulled herself to her feet and moved forward to greet him, abandoning her resting place for the time being. When she'd seen him, she'd noticed immediately why he had sounded the way he did, and was then drawn to Texi's presence. To both she'd nodded in greeting, offering a small smile before settling her gaze back on the male. "That is a lovely catch," she noted, gently praising him for a job well done. "Was retrieving it difficult?" Though it was rather indirect, Asterr's true purpose for asking was due, in part, to her interest in how the tribe was faring. Surely the famine was hitting them hard, but if they could manage to fish, then perhaps matters wouldn't be quite as bad.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't know where she is, but I brought fish! - by Asterr - May 27, 2016, 12:33 AM